Meeting Minutes - April 26/16
Village BIA Board Meeting
Tuesday, April 26th, 2016 – 6pm
Enticing Cakes Inc.
Jenn Rowles, Secretary / Treasurer – Enticing Cakes Inc.
Janet McLeod, Director-at-Large – East City Flowers
Susan Neale, Director-at-Large - Peterborough Museum & Archives
Sabrina Rowles – Enticing Cakes Inc.
City Council Representative:
Keith Riel - Regrets
1) Approval Of Agenda
Motion to approve agenda: Janet McLeod
Seconded by: Susan Neale
2) Approval of Minutes – October 27, 2015 Meeting
Minutes were approved without addendum or omissions.
Motion to approve minutes: Janet McLeod
Seconded by: Sabrina Rowles
3) New Business
- Interim Chair needed in light of current Chair’s leave of absence for personal reasons.
Nomination: Janet McLeod
Vote to approve nomination.
All in favour: All
Any against: None
New Email Address for members to email board – firstname.lastname@example.org
New Banners – we are currently having artwork completed for two sets of banners the Winter banners will be printed first, followed by new summer banners in the spring
4) Report from Councillor Keith Riel
Keith sends his regrets.
5) Landscaping / Beautification
Tree Root trimming scheduled and planting is to be delayed until schedule provided by City..
6) Other Business
- 2016 Late Summer Event – Movie Night with closure of street from Burnham to Mark Street ideally to avoid too much disruption to our residential neighbours. Applications will be filed by Secretary/Treasurer as she is spearheading this event.
- Canada’s 150th – preliminary talks about possible events or assistance to events already scheduled. Conversations will continue throughout the year.
7) Set Date for Next Board Meeting
September 7, 2016 - Annual General Meeting
Motion to Adjourn: Sabrina Rowles
Seconded by: Janet McLeod
Meeting was adjourned at 7:05pm
Signature of Approval [Interim-Chairperson]
Signature of Approval [Secretary / Treasurer]